Your windows are equipped with hardware of Roto, Siegenia or GU manufacturers. Thanks to it, your windows are characterized by lightness and ease of use and, above all, by durability. Regular lubrication and oiling (at least once a year) of all essential, from the point of view of the functioning, hardware components on the sash and frame will ensure smooth operation of the hardware and protect it against premature wear. Anti-theft steel catches require regular lubrication to prevent abrasion. Be careful to remove impurities before lubricating. Grease or machine oil, free of resins and acids, available in specialized retail outlets should be used. In addition, you should regularly check the stability of bolted joints. Damaged and loose screws must be replaced immediately.
In case of any doubt or to order the service, please contact the local representative or factory service.
• never turn the handle when the sash is open or tilted, turning is only permitted when the sash completely adheres to the window frame!
• no additional stress should be applied to the window sash;
• the sash must not be pushed against the frame in the open position of 180o, this may cause the sash to come off the track;
• do not insert any object between the sash and the window frame;
• during strong wind, do not leave the window open;
• mind your fingers, do not put the hand between the sash and frame when closing;
• do not leave children alone with the window open, lock it with a key or use the tilt first function;
* Use only grease or machine oil, free of resins and acids